We’ve just released the latest version of our tool QS_Toolbox (QST) on our website (www.association-qualisoft.eu) before the 4D Summit where we will be present in the Paris sessions.
So, what it is new in this release?
- UPDATE(v2.05): Review some part of code for windows users and Graphviz file generation
- UPDATE(v2.05): Add a slowup function due to some optimization done and were files are used
- UPDATE(v2.10): Tested in Client / Server mode. Improve Windows working and corrections of some bugs specific to this environment
- UPDATE(v2.05): review interface for windows users
- NEW (v2.03): Table with no data are listed in the dropbox between parenthesis like this (-table name-)
- NEW (v2.03): Import/Export as 4D dump
- NEW (v2.03): Export listbox result in HTML or TXT file
- NEW (v2.10a): correct a bug on Validation Package and add the picture with links between objects in the exported document
- NEW (v2.10): Optimization of all processes for methods analysis (factor > x12)
- NEW (v2.10): Can export methods links (2 levels) from a specific Project Methods with DOT language
STRUCTURE ANALYSIS & UPDATE TOOLBOX (previously OTHERS TOOLS):
- UPDATE (v2.03): Add a specific icon for UUID fields
- NEW (v2.03): Import/Export of indexes from/to a JSON format file
- UPDATE (v2.05): Update the interface for windows users
Feel free to report any issue.