CalendarSet version 6 is now available!
CalendarSet version 6 includes the original API (no change needed in your existing code) as well as the more recent property-based API and adds new features:
- Year view
- Calendar.app-like display
- Separate scrolling of all-day events area in Day/Week views
- Separate 64-bit build signed & notarized on Mac
- 40 new properties
See All details here.
And as always:
- Compatibility with 32-bit and 64-bit modes (4D v15, v16, v17, v18 and above)
- Views: “old” month view (as in previous versions), iCal type views:
- Support of the iCalendar (RFC 2445) format, including importing/exporting from/to .ics files
- Predefined Styles
- New commands to set and get properties
- New “Agenda” API
- 200 properties to set all parts of the agenda through 4 themes: