Constants Editor bug with wildcard database setting

Ran into an issue with the Constants Editor where the constant name label and widget were invisible when a constant was selected.
[]25128034;“Your comment here…”[/]

I found this only happens when the Database Setting “Consider @ as a wildcard only when at the beginning or end of text patterns” is True.
http://doc.4d.com/4Dv17/4D/17/DatabaseData-storage-page.300-3743476.en.html

Here is a fix for code in the ‘Editor’ form method…

// 7/10/18 BR: fix for use of mid string @ wildcards
OBJECT SET VISIBLE(;“name.group.item.box”;$Lon_ID#0)
OBJECT SET VISIBLE(
;“group.item.name.label”;$Lon_ID#0)
//OBJECT SET VISIBLE(*;"@group@item@";$Lon_ID#0)

The form objects are just referenced explicitly instead of via wildcard. I did not find any other occurrences of this type elsewhere.

Thanks a lot Brent for pointing and fixing this bug.
I’ve merged your code to the main branch.
So the fix will be available with the next 17R version and more.

I think I’ll have to make a review of (this old) code according with the new features available in 4D v17 :-?

Happy to contribute!

It will be great to see how you update these components for v17. I’d be happy to give them a test when you do or suggest some changes myself if I have time.

Thanks for making them available!

Bonjour Vincent, quelle est la dernière version de 4D pop et avez-vous un lien où je peux la télécharger ?

Cordialement

: Jean BEDERT

où je peux la télécharger ?

http://forums.4d.com/Post/FR/23274834/1/23274835#23274835

C’est bien le forum 4D pop, d’où je viens et rien trouvé à première vue. OK, je fouille le forum. Merci.

Thanks a lot Brent for pointing and fixing this bug.
I’ve merged your code to the main branch.
So the fix will be available with the next 17R version and more.

I think I’ll have to make a review of (this old) code according with the new features available in 4D v17 :-?

Bonjour Vincent, quelle est la dernière version de 4D pop et avez-vous un lien où je peux la télécharger ?

Cordialement