Headless mode, and runtime error logging?

MS Windows 2016
4D Server 17r6

So I’ve read the blob post on “headless” 4D applications:
https://blog.4d.com/headless-4d-applications/

I suspect that my application has produced at least an occasional runtime error while running as a service. in the blob post it states:
“When the debugger needs to be displayed, 4D logs an error and then simulates the “abort” action.”

I’ve searched through the windows event viewer, under Application and also under System, and I’m not sure I’m finding what I think should be there. the only pertinent entry is in the Application log:

Log Name: Application
Source: Interactive Services detection
Date: 1/2/2020 9:35:24 PM
Event ID: 1000
Task Category: None
Level: Information
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer: {myComputerName}
Description:
A device or program has requested attention. Device or application: C:\SM\MyDbName\4D Server\GUI.dll. Message title: Runtime Error.

Question: Is this the log I should be looking for? (if no, then where?)

If this is the log: then it’s NOT very helpful: We really need to see the error stack: method name/line number: and hopefully even the call chain.

Hi,
As mentioned in the blog post, the errors (and other dialog interceptions) are written in the diagnostic log, which is automatically activated when your application is running headless. This log file has the same name as your database and is placed in the logs folder.
When encountering an error, you should have a line tagged HDLS with the entire call chain.
Best regards,
Damien