Is there a v17 (v16) Math4D Download?

Hi Bernard,

I’ve been trying to upgrade from the last version I had Math4D v11 to v17 and there are many issues.

Before I begin to invest time debugging I was wondering if there might ba an updated v17 (or v16) source available? And if so where would I download it from?

Thanks,
John…

Hi John,

The https://forums.4d.com/Post/EN/17452756/1/17452757#17452757previous post> on this forum gives a link to download the lastversion ; it is probably V16, I don’t remember, but you have sources and can recompile.
There are few issues but all the interface based on old technologies (Graph, Draw) is obsolete.
If you find some, please tell us.

Hi Bernard,

“The previous post on this forum gives a link to download the last version ; it is probably V16, I don’t remember, but you have sources and can recompile.”

The link references appears to be “MTH_NBR_NombreEnLettres.c4d”. A method I think but not not component source.

“There are few issues but all the interface based on old technologies (Graph, Draw) is obsolete.”

Yes any graph/draw will have to replaced by svg. I think I’ll just move the methods I need pout of the source. Currently the linear regression.

Anyway, thank you for all your work.

Appreciate,
John…

Sorry John for misreading my own post !
I have given download link for complete source in another post.
HTH

Hi Bernard,

OK.

Appreciate,
John…