PDF plugin for v17

Hi everyone

We are trying to migrate an old application from v11 to v17, remaking almost everything, therefore we have a problem with a plugin, the PDF plugin from pluggers software isn’t compatible with v17, we’ve already searched for information about this plugin and this plugin hasn’t been updated since v11, then v17 says that is not possible to use it.

Does anyone knows which is a good alternative for this plugin? or maybe a workaround to use it?

Thanks a lot for your help

Hi Jorge,

You are more than welcome to contact us directly with your questions.

Regarding PDF Plugin, there is a new version available that is fully compatible with 4D v17 and supports 64-bit mode on Mac & Windows. It will soon also get updated for multi-threading support.

Next to PDF Plugin, we also offer QPDF Plugin as an alternative. It offers similar functionality and in some areas more advanced features.

Feel free to contact me in case you have more questions.

Kind regards,

Rob Laveaux

Thank you rob for your answer, how could i get this new version?, and how much it costs?, also, how can i contact you?

i thought that this was in version 4.0.4, is there another newer version than this?

You can download the latest version here:

http://www.pluggers.nl/downloads/PDF_Plugin_612.zip

Kind regards,

Rob Laveaux

Oh sir, thanks a lot, you saved my life

on the other hand, i need the license for importing PDFs, does it costs the same as in the pluggers page?

Thanks for your help again!

Hi Jorge,

The pricing depends on a number of factors. For some scenarios QPDF Plugin is more suited and more affordable. Please contact me by private e-mail to discuss further, so I can best advise you.

Kind regards,

Rob Laveaux

of course sir, i’ll email you, thanks again for your help