Ok, thanks to you all.
The better trick was to look on 4D pop Image Buddy…
After 12 hours, I created a new 4D pop : “4DPop Resources
Based on Images Buddy but, able to display all kinds of files.
Then a hudge re-layout to better follow the original 4D Resources
tool, plenty of bug’s corrections, a global search, code rewriting,
right click menus revisited…
**** “4DPop Resources Buddy.4dbase” ****
VERSION 1.1.00, on 17th January 2020
Rewriting of this amazing good component : “4DPop Image Buddy.4dbase”.
The goal was to
- be able to have a global searchbox, displaying all folders
containing files with the pattern in the name.
- extends to “Resources Buddy”, like done with 4D Resources tool.
• Display bug for the picts in the listbox. Corrected just adding
horizontal and vertical grid !
• Splitters remplaced with real 4D splitters.
• Layout revisited like 4D tool, with a preview added.
• Menus on right click all revisited, adding more “copy” than just
the content : absolute path, relative path, relative path with “/”,
and file name.
• Add a global searchbox : really powerfull !!!
• Works for all kinds of files in the resource folder, not only
• Add this version text
Made by Olivier Grimbert, on January 17, 2020
Based on “4DPop Image Buddy.4dbase”
My question is :
How, and where, to publish the source and the compiled component ?
On my site with a link here ?
How 4D is managing that the 4D Pop sources are now available, and how to deal with forks ?
In my case it is different as I created a new component with a new name.
33435820;“The main window”[/]